461-025-0375 Effective 01/01/14
Final Order; Timeliness and Effective Date
- A Final Order will be issued or the case otherwise resolved:
- In public assistance and medical assistance cases not later than 90 days following the request for hearing.
- In cases involving only the SNAP program not later than 60 days following the request for hearing; and
- In IPV cases within 90 days of the date the claimant was notified in writing that a hearing had been scheduled.
- Delay due to a postponement or continuance granted at claimant's request shall not be counted in computing the time limits specified in section (1) of this rule.
- The final order is effective immediately upon being signed or as otherwise provided in the order.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 409.050, 411.060, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 409.010, 411.060, 411.095, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049