461-110-0310 Effective 04/01/11
Filing Group; Overview
- The requirements specific to individual programs for how the Department determines the members of a filing group are found in OAR 461-110-0330 to 461-110-0430.
- The filing group consists of the individuals from the household group (see OAR 461-110-0210) whose circumstances are considered in the eligibility determination process. The filing group consists of the following:
- Each individual from the household group who chooses to apply for benefits; and
- Each individual who must apply for benefits because of his or her relationship to an individual described in subsection (a) of this section.
- If the filing group does not include at least one applicant who meets all nonfinancial eligibility requirements, the filing group is ineligible.
- When an individual in a household group is in more than one filing group for the same program, the filing groups must be combined, unless specified otherwise in administrative rule.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 411.060, 411.404, 411.816, 411.825, 412.014, 412.049
Stats. Implemented: ORS 411.060, 411.404, 411.816, 411.825, 412.014, 412.049