461-110-0350 Effective 10/01/17
Filing Group; ERDC
In the ERDC program:
- The filing group consists of each of the following applicants and household group (see OAR 461-110-0210) members, even if the individual does not meet nonfinancial eligibility requirements:
- The caretaker (see OAR 461-001-0000) of the child for whom ERDC benefits are requested, except this does not apply to a child care provider caring for the child of an individual --
- Who is a member of a National Guard or U.S. Armed Forces Reserve unit; and
- Who has been called to active duty away from the child's home for more than 30 days.
- An unmarried child and any sibling (see OAR 461-001-0000), less than 18 years of age or 18 years of age and attending secondary school or vocational training at least half time, in the care and custody of the caretaker. A foster child is included if the caretaker wants to include the child in the need group (see OAR 461-001-0000).
- Any parent (see OAR 461-001-0000) of a child required to be in the filing group.
- Any parent of an unborn child.
- The spouse (see OAR 461-001-0000) of the caretaker.
- A minor parent (see OAR 461-001-0000) may form a separate filing group with his or her dependent child or children when the minor parent applies as the caretaker.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 329A.500, 409.050, 411.060
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 329A.500, 409.010, 411.060