461-145-0001 Effective 10/01/17
- In all programs except the ERDC, SNAP, and TANF programs, adoption assistance (see OAR 461-001-0000) is treated as follows:
- The portion of adoption assistance that is for the special needs of the child is excluded, including needs such as special diet, special clothing, counseling, and medical costs not covered under Title XIX.
- The rest of the adoption assistance is counted as unearned income.
- In the ERDC and TANF programs, adoption assistance is excluded.
- In the SNAP program, adoption assistance is counted as unearned income.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 329A.500, 409.050, 411.060, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049, 413.085, 414.685
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 329A.500, 409.010, 411.060, 411.122, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049