461-160-0780 Effective 04/01/18
Determining Adjusted Income; OSIP-EPD and OSIPM-EPD
Adjusted income for OSIP-EPD and OSIPM-EPD is determined as follows:
- All unearned income is excluded.
- Starting with countable (see OAR 461-001-0000) earned income, one standard income deduction of $20 is subtracted.
- One standard earned income deduction of $65 is then subtracted.
- The remainder is divided by two.
- Any costs allowed as employment and independence expenses, Impairment Related Work Expenses, or Blind Work Expenses as defined in OAR 461-001-0035 are deducted.
- The remainder is adjusted income.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 409.050, 411.060, 411.404, 411.706, 413.085, 414.685
Stats. Implemented: ORS 409.010, 411.060, 411.070, 411.404, 411.706, 413.085, 414.685