461-170-0010 Effective 07/01/14
Reporting Changes - Overview
A client is required to report a change in circumstances in accordance with the reporting system in which the client participates, OAR 461-170-0011, and --
- For each program in which a client participates, the Department determines the appropriate reporting system. The Department's reporting systems are Change Reporting System (CRS), Simplified Reporting System (SRS), and Transitional Benefit Alternative (TBA). In addition to any required report form, when a client is required by this division of rules to report a change in circumstances, the report may be made by telephone, office visit, report form, or other written notice. The report must be made as follows:
- A client using CRS must report a change according to OAR 461-170-0011.
- A client using SRS must report a change according to OAR 461-170-0011 and 461-170-0102. An Interim Change Report form is processed according to OAR 461-170-0011 and 461-170-0101 to 461-170-0104.
- A client using TBA is not required to report any change.
- A change is considered reported effective the date a client, authorized representative, or ineligible student reports the information to a branch office (see OAR 461-001-0000) or to the Office of Private Health Partnerships (OPHP).
- In the ERDC and SNAP programs, when multiple changes are reported at the same time, they must be acted on at the time of reporting and have the same effective date.
A change reported by a client, authorized representative, or ineligible student for one program is considered reported for all programs in which that client participates.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 409.050, 411.060, 411.070, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049
Stats. Implemented: ORS 409.010, 411.060, 411.070, 411.081, 411.087, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049