461-185-0050 Effective 02/18/21 - Technical Amendment
Client Pay-In System
- Except as provided in sections (2) and (3) of this rule, a client who receives home and community-based care (see OAR 461-001-0030) in-home services and has countable income above the payment standard for the benefit group must pay to the Department the lesser of the following amounts as a condition of being eligible for home and community-based care in-home services:
- The client's adjusted income (see OAR 461-160-0620).
- The actual cost of home and community-based care in-home services.
- The service liability of clients in OSIPM-ICP is calculated in accordance with section (1) of this rule. Clients in OSIPM-ICP do not pay the Department directly. The ICP service payment of these clients will be reduced by the amount of their liability.
- A client exempt from payments under OAR 461-160-0610 is exempt from the payment required by this rule.
- Each month, the Department will send the client an invoice requesting payment based on the calculation in section (1) of this rule.
- Payments must be received by the Department in the month of service.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 411.060, 411.070, 411.404
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 411.060, 411.070, 411.404