- The Division representative may grant a postponement of the prehearing conference upon the claimant's request.
- The hearing officer may grant a postponement of the hearing upon the request of the claimant or the Division representative. Requests for postponement must be made to the hearing officer no later than the time of the scheduled hearing. A scheduled hearing is not postponed unless the request for postponement is granted by the hearing officer.
- In the FS Program the claimant is entitled to receive one postponement of not more than 30 days.
- The hearing officer may grant a postponement in public assistance and medical hearings or additional postponements in FS hearings:
- Upon a showing by the claimant, claimant's representative, or the Division representative that good cause exists:
- For not attending the scheduled hearing; or
- For not obtaining necessary evidence.
- If the Division representative and the claimant both agree to the postponement.
- In IPV cases, a request for postponement must be made at least 10 days before the scheduled hearing date.
Stat. Auth.:ORS 411.060
Stats. Implemented:ORS 411.095